Friday, June 5, 2009

Long Time No Post

My husband informed that it had been TOO long since I had posted any updates.  He was right!

The drain is out!!!  WOOHOO!!!  The compression bandage is off!!!  Another WOOHOO!!!!  Everything is healing nicely.  Only one downside - I have to stay out of pools, tubs, etc for 6-8 weeks.  That means my poor husband is in charge of taking the kids into the pool while I sit on the side.  Sounds great right??  I just may die from a heat stroke.

Surgery has been officially postponed until October or November.  Dates should be set within the next few weeks.  I am shooting for the first week of November.  Surgery plans as of right now- have the spacer removed and implants on both sides.  That should be it!!  Can you believe it??

I have appointments every 3 months with my oncologist.  I am now taking Tamoxifen and probable will be for the next 5 years.

Schools out and we are planning to have an awesome summer!!!

Good is GREAT!!!

Terrie

No comments: